The give away ended on 11/09/22 11:59PM PST.
Holiday Give Away!
Enter to win a whole Christmas experience!
Holiday Give Away Official Rules
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility: Contest Give Away (Case Electric Inc. Holiday Give Away”) is open only to those who are living within Vacaville, CA, have “liked” and commented on the promotional post provided on Case Electric Inc. Facebook page. Contest winner’s outlets to be used must be in good, safe, working order that supply the right amount of ampacity to power pre-lit Christmas Tree. Case Electric will not perform repairs. The contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Case Electric Inc. their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to appear in our Facebook Live videos during exchange of goods on set dates, our Instagram, TikTok and website. You also agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Case Electric Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted through a link provided on Case Electric Inc.’s Facebook page beginning on or about 10/21/2022 and ending 11/09/22. All entries must be received by 11/09/22 11:59PM PST.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form (link provided on Case Electric Inc Facebook page). The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Case Electric Inc. You may enter only once, and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Case Electric Inc.
- Prizes: One winner will receive a 7-foot pre-lit artificial Christmas tree, one $500 Target Gift Card and one $200 Safeway gift card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Case Electric Inc. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is non-transferable. All prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Case Electric Inc. to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winner of the contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Case Electric Inc. Winners will be notified via email and/or phone to the email address and phone number they entered the contest with within three (3) days following the winner selection. Case Electric Inc shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ full voicemail box, spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at sponsor’s sole discretion) will result in such winner’s disqualification as winner of the contest and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Case Electric Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Case Electric Inc. or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Case electric Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Case Electric Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Case Electric Inc. Case Electric Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Case Electric Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Case Electric Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Case Electric Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (a) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (d) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (e) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This contest is governed by the laws of the United States and California without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Case Electric Inc. 318 Main St. Suite A, Vacaville, Ca. 95688. Requests must be received no later than 12/31/22.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Case Electric Inc 318 Main St. Suite A, Vacaville, Ca. 95688
- Case Electric Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for any defective products provided by Case Electric Inc. including product purchases made by contest winner with provided gift cards.